When utilizing 'Execute Once' with a workflow that has 'Request User Input' you are unable to select the User Input menu as the 'Execute Once' options stay focused.
- Create a JOBS and attach a promptset
- Create a JOBP and add this JOBS
- Under the general tab of the task properties for that JOBS, enable Request User Input
- Select 'Execute Once' and keep the defaults.
- The 'Execute Once' options stay on top
- The notifications pop up underneath.
- You therefore have to click 'cancel' to go and open the promptset notification.
Release : 12.3
Component : AUTOMIC WEB INTERFACE
This has been resolved in 12.3.3