Exported an ad-hoc view from PROD and imported into TEST and view the Ad-hoc view and it gives error message:
Release : 15.5, 15.6, 15.7
Component : CA PPM JASPERSOFT
When resources are imported to a target server where the database schema names are different from the source server, the resources do not work as expected. This behavior occurs when domains are imported, or are included in the import as a dependency. Domains keep references to the database schema from the source server. We recommend you to update the target server domain schema to eliminate any schema mismatch.
Follow these steps:
1) Log in to CA PPM.
2) Click Home, Personal, Advanced Reporting.
3) Select Manage, Update Domain Schema.
4) Select the Domain Name from the target server that requires an update.
5) Select the Domain Schema corresponding to the database accessed by the domain:
* CA PPM Database Schema: Select this option for domains accessing the PPM transactional database.
* Data Warehouse Database Schema: Select this option for domains accessing the Data Warehouse database. Select this option for all out-of-the-box domains included in the Advanced Reporting Content.
6) Click Update.
CA PPM Advance Reporting Import/Export Document