How to reduce metrics
1. Reduce the number BA reporting
2. Modify the BA profile to reduce urls monitored
3. Modify the default DXC profile to reduce url monitored.
Here is how to Increase capacity
1. Add more Logstashes
2. Spin up another DXC
Here are some possible configuration settings and other changes
When it says "DXC logstash keeps terminating", it is the DxC APM Logstash Plugin process. You can set environment variable LS_HEAP_SIZE to specify max heap size for DxC logstash process. By default, it is 1G. You can set it in AxC/logstash/logstash-*/bin/logstash, or anywhere else appropriate for your environment.
- Please make sure there are enough memory on the box to support the increased heap size.
- And do verify the java command line for the logstash process afterwards to make sure the -Xmx option has been updated with increased value.