how does java_jre deployment work when java probes are deployed in UIM
Release : 9.x
Component : java_jre
This is how the java_jre probe deployment works -
1. You are deploying a java based probe (say jvm_monitor) and java_jre probe is not already deployed on the robot.
- In this case, the java_jre probe will be deployed internally and manual restart of robot is not required. jvm_monitor probe starts successfully.
2. You have manually deployed java_jre probe first and then deployed jvm_monitor probe.
- Manual restart of robot not required. jvm_monitor probe starts successfully.
3. java_jre probe is already deployed on robot and a higher version of java_jre probe is present in the archive. You are deploying jvm_monitor probe.
- java_jre probe will not deployed once again. jvm_monitor probe starts successfully.
4. Both java_jre and jvm_monitor are already deployed and running successfully. You deployed a higher version of java_jre probe.
- As soon as another version of java_jre is deployed, jvm_monitor probe will turn red. You need to manually restart the robot.