1. Login to Clarity PPM as an admin user.
2. Create a new user "Test SR" with the following Access Rights "Project - Edit Management - All", "Project - View Management - All", "Project Management - Tiles Navigate", "Project Management - Navigate", "Projects - Navigate", "Status Report - Create", "Status Report - View All".
3. Login to Clarity PPM as user Test SR.
4. Navigate to New UX.
5. On Project Grid, open a project and navigate to Status Report tab.
6. Create a new status report using the "+" symbol on Status Report tab.
7. Once the instance is created, try to edit the same instance and modify any attribute value
Expected Results: New UX should allow user to modify the Status Report instances which they've created.
Actual Results: An Error is thrown on New UX as "API-1007 : You are not authorized to process request. Contact your system administrator for necessary security rights"