- The STR below are for Classic PPM, but this can be seen in the New User Experience in channels that link back to Classic PPM.
- One symptom reported in a custom channel in the New UX: User gets a grey screen overlay after attempting to add 6 or 7 benefit lines to the Classic PPM
- This issue happens if you open a popup window and close the popup window multiple times so this may also be seen for browse lookups and forms if the action is performed multiple times.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Clarity PPM Classic UI as as admin user.
- Make sure that the UI Theme is selected as Phoenix theme.
- Go to Home --> Projects.
- Open an existing project.
- Click the browse icon for any of the Lookup attribute..=
- As the pop-up opens, Close it.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for another 7 times.
Expected result: The pop-up should appear at the 8th time.
Actual Result: The pop-up opens and the entire screen is stuck / greyed out at the 8th time.