When you edit a workflow task on a ticket, it is allowing you to place GROUPS in the RESPONSIBLE field of the workflow task.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a Request
2. Insert New Workflow Task
3. Choose how the new workflow task should be created
3. Set Default values "Responsible or Group", click Add
4. Select one of the flow sequences and click Edit in List
5. In the responsible field it is possible to enter a Contact of the Group type
=> The search form shows all Contacts not just Analysts.
=> This is an inconsistency! Standard behavior is to show the Analyst list and then user has the option to search for any contacts after updating the Search filters.
6. But it is not possible to enter in the Group field a Contact of the Analyst type
When analyzing the filters used in the creation of the workflow (step 3) and compare with the filters used in the edition (step 4) We can see the differences:
filters used in the creation - 1
filters used in the creation - 2
filters used in the edition - 1
filters used in the edition - 2
Release : 17.1 and 17.2
Component : SERVICE DESK MANAGER
1. Open WSP > Open detail_cr_wf.htmpl > Click on assignee > Click advanced > Under extraurl > Add the following
"ADDITIONAL_WHERE=type= 2307" and close the properties window
2. Repeat the same process for the group and add "ADDITIONAL_WHERE=type= 2308" for extraurl.
3. Save the htmpl and Click Publish from File Menu.
4. Open WSP > Open list_cr_wf.htmpl > Click on assignee > Click advanced > Factory
Change factory from "cnt" to "agt"
5. Save the htmpl and Click Publish from File Menu.
6. Open cmd and run "pdm_webcache -H" command
7. Open cmd and run "pdm_webcache -b" command