How can I change the IP address of my NFA Servers without reinstalling?
1. For the Harvesters, go into the NetOps Portal and go to the
Admininstration>Data Sources->Network Flow Analysis@<node>->Harvesters
page and Edit the Harvester IP addresses. **Do not delete and re-add the Harvester as that will delete all data from that Harvester.**
2. If NFA is added to CAPC, go into the Admin->Data Sources page of CAPC, and edit the Hostname or IP address of the Data Source and click save. Do not attempt to delete and re-add the NFA Data Source.
3. Ensure your routers are configured to send Netflow data to the new Harvester IP address.
4. Ensure the routers' Access Control Lists(ACL) are updated to allow SNMP requests on port 161 from the new IP Address of the NFA server.
5. Run this command from the nfa console CMD prompt:
mysql reporter -unetqos -pnetqos -t -e "truncate table harvester_status;"
6. Reboot all servers after the IP address change.
If you are on an older version of the NetOps Portal that does not have access to edit the harvesters, but NFA is on 10.0.3 or higher - try the API to make you IP Address edits.