1. Upgrade to 15.7 on Linux OS.
2. Navigate to Administration -> Processes -> Click on Any process.
3. Click on "Process Flow Diagram" tab.
Expected Results :- Process Flow Diagram is Displayed.
Actual Results :- Page keeps loading for a long time and throws an network error.
Release : 15.7
Component : CA PPM BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT
1. Validate Fonts installed with command "fc - list".
2. If the list doesn't show up any results then fonts are missing.
3. Ask you Linux Administrator to install XORG X11 fonts and make them accessible to the linux user who runs clarity service.
4. Recheck with the command given in Step 1 to confirm if you are able to see fonts.