Memory usage is not displayed in the Performance tab in OneClick for Host_systemEDGE models
A check of the mib on the System Edge device shows the hrStorageTable is populated with data and the RFC-2790 application models is created in Spectrum for the device model.
Release : Any version of Spectrum
Component : Spectrum Core / SpectroSERVER
For the individual Host_systemEDGE models where you are seeing this issue occur, please do the following:
1. Log into OneClick console as an ADMIN user
2. Find and select the Host_systemEDGE model
3. Click on the Attributes tab
4. Find the following attributes and change the values as follows:
NRM_MemoryModelTYpeToRead -> 0xc40043
NRM_MemoryUsedAttr -> 0xc4073d
NRM_MemoryTotalAttr -> 0xc4073c
NRM_MemoryUtilNameAttr -> 0xc4073a
5. After setting the above values, right mouse click on the model and select Reconfiguration -> Reconfigure Model from the menu
6. After the reconfiguration is complete, click on the Performance tab and see if the memory is now displayed. It may take a minute or two to update.