The USM freezes when selecting a vmware device. Since upgrade to UIM 9.02 whenever you click on a server in USM that has vmware components merged, it seems to hang the window and then screen corruptions occur.
You cannot click any other device and have it load correctly, until after you have refreshed the whole browser window. This happens in all browsers. Clicking on "normal" robots that do not have vmware merged data, does not have a problem. They continue to load correctly.
Release : 9.0.2 and 9.2.0
Component : UIM - UMP_USM
In UMP we display different graphs based on the ‘samplevalue’ and ‘samplemax’ values returned by vmware probe for different QoS.
Based on QoS type, ‘samplemax’ values varies. If it is of type percent then samplemax value is always 100.
If it is of type mb/gb etc, then it would be the actual size of the disk in mb/gb. At present due to a bug in vmware probe, samplemax value is always null.
Fix for this issue is provided with ump_usm_904_hf4.zip
Release Notes document for the hotfix: ump_usm_904_HF4
The ump_usm_904_HF4 fixes an issue in which USM portlet will become unresponsive when user navigates to details tab of a robot on which vmware probe is configured.
For UIM 9.2.0 use ump_usm-9.2.0-HF5
Hotfixes are available here:
Follow these steps to deploy the hotfix:
1) Deactivate wasp.
2) Take a backup of the existing ump_usm package available in the archive.
3) Delete the contents of the folder...\Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\work
4) Take a backup of the ..\Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\webapps\usm folder.
5) Delete the usm folder from the path ...\Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\webapps
6) Import the hotfix package into the archive.
7) Deploy the package to the UMP server.
8) Activate wasp.
9) Clear the browser cache.