7741 - Getting Product/Release Information - Started (date)
Request is to get release: 14.0
for product: CA View - MVS
using site IDs: nnnnnn
Using site ID nnnnnn for release 14.0 of product CA View - MVS
Which was last updated on (date)
The product CA View - MVS at release 14.0 and GenLevel INC00 is not currently
available for download. Processing continued with published solutions for that product.
PAS Exception thrown within GetProdRelCommand An error occurred in the HTTP protocol.
Error encountered while accessing the following URL:
Release : 14.0
Component : CA View/Deliver
The Incremental Release cycle (INCnn) for CA View/Deliver release 14.0 has completed and the the old Incremental Release pax.Z file has been removed from the download website.
A NEW pax.Z file is available for downloading the GA release level of CA View 14.0 (GenLevel 0000)
The Incremental Release cycle (INCnn) for CA View/Deliver release 14.0 has completed and the the old Incremental Release pax.Z file has been removed from the download website. Installation of this package will bring you up to the GA release level of CA View/Deliver, which will contain mostly all of the maintenance for CA View/Deliver release 14.0 since the INC00 base release level. Executing the following procedures should resolve the problem.
To download the new "GA Complete" CA View 14.0 (0000) pax.Z file, and for it to show up under your CSM Available Products list, follow these steps:
1. From the CSM Products Tab under Actions, run the "Update Complete Product List" Task and let it complete.
2. Upon completion of the task, click refresh on the CSM page. Now, when you look under the release 14.0 for View, you will see GenLevel 0000.
3. Right click on the GenLevel 0000, and run Update Product Release. This will download the new "GA Complete" CA View 14.0 (0000) pax.Z installation file and all available maintenance up to current date.
4. After the "Update Product Release Task" is complete click on GenLevel 0000 under release View 14.0 to select it, you will see the base installation package contents where you will find: CA View and CA Deliver 14.0 0000 - Product Package 2019 Sep 20 Base Install.
5. To install the new CA View "GA Complete" CA View 14.0 (0000) release click on the ACTION button next the Product Package then click INSTALL.
Note - The above CSM process will not only "download" the GA Complete CA View 14.0 (0000) pax.Z installation file, it should also "download" the PTF's created after the GA Complete level pax.Z file was created. These additional PTF's can be received and applied using standard CSM receive/apply methods. For a LIST of the PTF's created after the GA Complete level, please access "CA View Detailed Maintenance Grid Information for z/OS " document available on our website at the following link, and click on "Since GA":