Can we get help with a script to lock fields?
Article ID: 137745
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
- We have a script that is going to be used to lock a recently introduced field / attribute for existing ideas.
- This is accomplished by inserting records in the table: odf_locked_attributes.
- Is it possible to get support approval to execute?
Release : All Supported Releases
- Direct database updates are not supported.
- The supported way would to do this would be through a system action in a process to lock the attribute.
- If you have a large number of ideas you need to perform this step for one way that may help:
- Create a temporary process that can be run to lock the field
- The start condition of that process can be a custom attribute that you could update via XOG
- Which in turn will trigger a process which will lock that attribute.