I need to create a custom role that allow a user to operate in "read only" mode.
User that have assigned this role must be able only to
- search for user
- view credential user status (active, locked...)
User cannot create, delete or touch anything. I create a custom role that has only
webfort - fetch credential
user data service - search user
May you please instruct how to create a restricted and limited role?
Release : 9.1
Component : AuthMinder(Arcot WebFort)
Follow below steps to create the custom role
1. Login as masteradmin in admin console.
2. Click on sub-tab 'Manage Roles'.
3. Enter 'Role Name', 'Role Display Name' and select 'User Administrator' for 'Role Based On'.
4. Set only these privileges in 'Available Privileges' section:
* View Credential Details
* Search Users5. Click on Save.
Please refer below screenshot for better understanding.