Customer need to include the client logo in the default reports available in The Identity Governance Portal, option "Report" / "Legacy Report".
They have checked the documentation but can't identify the specific file and location that should be replaced. there is a file referred as "LogoCustomerNewSmall.bmp"
Could you please indicate how and where to include the client's logo in this report?
Release : 14.2
Component : CA IDENTITY SUITE (VIRTUAL APPLIANCE)
CA IDS vApp 14.2 / Centos 6.4
CA IAM Connector Server 14.2.0 180427
DB Windows SQL Server 2014
1. From /opt/CA/wildfly-ig/standalone/deployments/viewer.war/shared/resources Take a backup of existing (original) LogoCustomerNewSmall.bmp file.
2. Copy LogoCustomerNewSmall.bmp to a temp folder using some SFTP tool (FileZilla/WinScp)
3. Edit the logo “LogoCustomerNewSmall.bmp” with Image Editor application of your preference and replace with your customized logo image.
**Ensure that file has the original name.
4. Copy and Overwrite the updated LogoCustomerNewSmall.bmp back to /opt/CA/wildfly-ig/standalone/deployments/viewer.war/shared/resources
5. Not Restart required for the change to take effect.