Release : 15.0
Component : SYSVIEW
Yes this is possible.
It is really nothing specific to SYSVIEW, it would be similar for any CICS transaction I believe.
Portion of CNM4BSAM(CICSCSD) which is used at install time to add SYSVIEW tranid/program definitions to CICS:
* The transaction definition for SYSV specifies the PROFILE *
* GSVXALTS. This profile allows the SYSV transaction to run *
* as the alternate screen size. *
* If you do not want the SYSV transaction to run as an *
* alternate screensize, remove the "PROFILE(GSVXALTS)" *
* parameter. *
* Multiple transactions can be defined to run the GSVXCICS *
* program. One for primary and one for alternate screen sizes. *
* Define Profiles
* Define transactions
There is additional info in the CICS doc for the DEFINE PROFILE SCRNSIZE parm at: