Component: Virtual Appliance, Identity Manager, Identity Portal
To change the Identity Manager environment system password in Identity Portal, perform the following steps:
1. Log in to the Identity Portal Management Console with User Name=sigma and Password=<Old Master
2. Click Admin UI.
3. In the Setup menu, click CAIM connector.
4. In the Edit Connector window, click Next until you reach the Webservices tab. In the IM Environment
System Manager Password field, enter the new master password.
5. Click Next until you see the Save button.
6. Click Save for the changes to take effect.
7. Restart CAIM connector and ensure it is up and running.