Sometimes there is a need or site policy to regularly change the passwords of the dsaadmin and imadmin users. Follow the steps below.
Component: CA Identity Manager, Virtual Appliance
To change the User Store password for dsaadmin and imadmin users, perform the given steps:
1. Launch JXplorer.
2. In the Open LDAP/DSML Connection window, enter the following User Store login details and click OK.
* Host: Enter the host name of the Identity Manager where the User Store resides.
* Port: Enter port as 19289.
* Level: Select SSL + User + Password.
* User DN: Enter cn=dsaadmin,ou=im,ou=ca,o=com.
* Password: Enter the old master password of the User Store.
3. In the Server CA Certificate Missing window, select This Session Only.
4. In the left-pane of the JXplorer home page, expand im and select dsaadmin.
5. In the right-pane, click the Table Editor tab.
6. Double-click the (non string data) value of the UserPassword attribute type.
7. In the User Password Data window that appears, change the password of the dsaadmin user, select the
encryption type as SHA and click OK.
8. Click Submit.
9. In the left-pane of the JXplorer home page, expand im, people and select imadmin. Next, follow steps 5 to 7
to change the password of the imadmin user. If single click on Submit does not work, try clicking multiple