Sometimes there is a need or site policy requiring the password to be changed. Follow the steps below to change the Provisioning Server Administrator Password.
Component: Virtual Appliance, Provisioning Server
To change the Provisioning Server administrator password (etaadmin), perform the given steps on the Provisioning
1. Log in to the Provisioning Manager with User name=etaadmin and Password=<Old Master Password>.
2. In the Provisioning Manager window, navigate to the Users tab.
3. Enter etaadmin in the Value field and click Search. The etaadmin user is searched for and displayed in the
4. Double-click etaadmin in the left-pane.
5. In the right-pane, click the Password tab and enter the new administrator password and click Apply.
6. Log out and log in to the Provisioning Manager with the new etaadmin password.