We want to use a third party SSO with Clarity, how would we configure, which protocols are supported?
Article ID: 136583
Clarity PPM On Premise
Clarity PPM SaaS
We want to use a third party SSO such as Okta/OIDC or SAML with Clarity On Premise and have some questions:
- How would we configure
- Which protocols are supported
- Which authentication methods you support
All Supported Releases
- Which protocols are supported: Only SSO
- For SaaS: SAML is only supported for SAAS
- For On Premise:
- See Option 6 (SSO with a Third-Party Solution (OP Only)) from the documentation: Clarity PPM Authentication Methods
- Clarity supports the SSO protocol standard so it should be able to work any 3rd party software product that supports the SSO protocol standard.
- That said, we have only certified our Clarity's SSO implementation against Siteminder.
- So in summary we only support SSO. We will support API Keys for integrations and have CORS support starting 15.7