Error when creating a configuration after deployment. It occurs in step 2 Define and Target with ca.datacom.db.DBIOException: ca.datacom.db.DBIOException: ca.datacom.db.Jni@9171e47eInternal buffer exceeds maximum size in Jni(DBCall) in Jni(DBCall)in Node(DBCall)in Session(Exception executeImmediate) in Query(fetch)
Release : 6.0/6.1
Component : CHORUS SOFTWARE MANAGER
1. Download the attached dbsrv.pax file.
2. Upload it to your mainframe USS directory .../msm/datacom/dbsrv directory.
3. Backup existing content of this directory with command:
pax -wvf dbsrv_backup.pax *
4. Remove existing content (/bin and /lib folders) with commands:
rm -rf bin
rm -rf lib
5. Extract uploaded pax file with command:
pax -rvf dbsrv.pax -ppx
6. Execute MSMDEPLY job to deliver new JDBC driver to CSM runtime (tomcat/lib folder)
7. Recycle MSMTC.