Release : 14.2
Component : IdentityMinder(Identity Manager)
Password displays in cleartxt in the \buildomatic\default_master.properties
1. In \buildomatic edit the default_master.properties, put the correct passwords for the appropriate fields.
2. Add encrypt=true to the bottom of the file.
3. Make sure there is no encrypt.done=true in the end of the file
4. Run js-ant refresh-config command from the command line inside buildomatic folder
5. Open the default_master.properties again, notice the db password now, it should be ENC-<some encrypted string>
Copy that whole string and paste it to the password field in META-INF/context.xml and then restart tomcat service.
<Note: Once tomcat is restarted you will see the encrypt=true is changed to encrypt.done=true in the default_master.properties>