Our users are receiving emails with the subject line "Action Item Assigned to you. Action Item: .." This subject line is causing a lot of confusion because some emails are just notifications and not action items. Is there a way to remove '"Action Item Assigned To You" in the action item email notifications subject line/description?
Component : CA PPM SAAS APPLICATION
This can be done by a Clarity PPM Administration by editing the related notifications in Administration->Data Administration->Notifications. Below are the steps to make the changes in the above scenario:
1. In Clarity PPM, go to Administration->Data Administration->Notifications
2. In the Notification Name section, enter *Action Item - New* and click Filter
3. Click on the first notification that appears: "Action Item - New non-recurring, non-project action item"
4. Edit the notification to add/remove text as desired. In the above scenario, delete 'Action item assigned to you: ' in the Notification Subject and 'This action item has been assigned to you:' in the Notification Body.
5. Click Save and Return
6. Repeat steps 3-5 for the remaining Action Item - New notifications: Action Item - New non-recurring, project action item and Action Item - New recurring project action item