STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. To make it easier to reproduce use an out of the box process called "Project Manager Approval"
2. Submit a timesheet for any user, ensure you have rights to do so and also ensure you have rights to start above mentioned process.
3. Once timehseet is submitted you can go Organizer->Notifications and click on Click Here to act on the AI. Please note if you are not project manager for the project you submitting timesheet for you will not see an Action Item. You could modify step "Approval Action Item" to always sent an AI to Admin.
4. Update status of AI to Approved and click Save
5. Let process complete and approve timesheet by waiting few seconds.
6. Click on Save and Return and Return, you get (ERROR CAL-06039: Action Item Status cannot be updated because process instance is closed.), but this is not a concern for customer since we were able to explain the behavior and it is by design.
7. Now click on Return button and you get (ERROR Error 501 - Not Implemented. The server does not support the requested feature. Contact your system administrator.) This behavior is what is not expected.
Expected Results: When recovering from 1st error and clicking on Return it is expected that it will take user to Action Items list.
Actual Results: When recovering from 1st error and clicking on Return it is throwing Error 501 - Not Implemented.
Component : CA PPM SAAS APPLICATION
Defect DE48421, Fixed in 15.7