ASSIGNMENTS module not translated in French in Clarity New UX Blueprint
Steps to reproduce:
- Create an admin user in Clarity PPM with Language and Locale both set as French.
- Login to Clarity New User Experience with that newly created user.
- Go to the Administration workspace of the New UX.
- Select Blueprints and Open any one of the existing blueprints.
- Click on the "Modifier" button to edit the Blueprint.
- Go to the Modules tab.
- In the Modules column at the left side, all the available modules are listed.
- Look for the ASSIGNMENTS module.
Expected Result: This "ASSIGNMENTS" should have been translated in French.
Actual Result: The "ASSIGNMENTS" exists in the blueprint with its English name only.