Excessive cpu is being consumed by the SpectroSERVER. To see if this problem is affecting your SS, run a moot threading dump:
1. Navigate to the VNM model
2. In the Component Detail - Dynamic Debugging
3. Moot Threading Dump - Change "Ready" to "Dump Now"
4. Review the $SPECROOT/SS/.moot.trace file and search for "Trace Dumped" - find the current time.
5. Scroll down and see if there are many threads like the following:
[email protected],pri=70,WAITING,DYNAMIC,name=Extended Fault Domain Thread,Depth=2804 of 65536, 4.27856%
Thread::wait(unsigned int) [/opt/SPECTRUM/lib/libmoot.so.1]
You could also search the file to see if there are over 100 threads for "Extended Fault Domain Thread"
Component : Spectrum Alarm & Event Management
This is resolved in 10.3.2 and above, and also in the following Bi Montly Patches (BMP):
Spectrum version 10.2.3 - Spectrum_10.2.3_BMP_303
Spectrum version 10.3.0 - Spectrum_10.3.0_BMP_003
Spectrum version 10.3.1 - Spectrum_10.3.1_BMP_102