The Serial_Number attribute id 0x10030 is blank in Spectrum OneClick for Cisco WLC 3500 device models.
Release : Any version of Spectrum
Component : Spectrum OneClick
Configure the Cisco WLC 3500 device model to use the agentInventorySerialNumber attribute id 0x21514c to populate the Serial_Number attribute 0x10030 by doing the following:
1. Log into OneClick as an ADMIN user
2. Find and select the Cisco WLC 3500 device model
3. Click on the Attributes tab in the Component Detail panel
4. Filter for and select the DeviceSerialAttr attribute id 0x3d0063
5. Set the value of the DeviceSerialAttr attribute id 0x3d0063 to 0x21514c
6. Right mouse click on the Cisco WLC 3500 device model and select Reconfiguration -> Reconfigure Model from the menu
Please reference the "Configure Serial Number Handling" section of the documentation for more information.