The shared file system being used for the DA Proxy shared data folder needs to be changed to a new shared file system
CA Performance Management with DA Proxy setup
move the files to new location, export and mount on DAs, update /etc/DA.cfg and restart DA
* Make sure all DAs are down, and then move the files from the current data directory to the new data home directory.
* Make sure the directory and files are owned by the user running AMQ/DA...
* On the other DA, make sure the new shared disk is mounted.
* Edit /etc/DA.cfg on each DA and make sure da.data.home= points to the new shared mount.
* Activate the DAs from the DA proxy web portal