Unable to remove configure option from Organizer Task List
Although Studio provides the option to turn off the 'Configure' action for the Organizer Task List, it is not turned off as expected.
Even after publishing and clearing caches, the option is not turned off. It is not responding to the Studio configuration.
Release : 15.2
Component : CA PPM STUDIO
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Login as Admin
2. Navigate to Administration->Objects and search for Assignment
3. Go to Views tab and click on Options for Organizer Task List
4. Make sure Allow Configuration and Allow Label Configuration is unchecked and Save
5. Click on Publish
6. Navigate to Home->Organizer and go to Task tab
7. Notice Configure option is still available
Expected Results: Configure option should not be available
Actual Results: Configure option is available
Defect DE49685, Fixed in 15.7