Roles cannot be added to the Staff List if there are over 25 resources having this role as their Primary Role AND the role name starts with a letter in the alphabet that is after the letter of the last name of the top 25 roles on the list.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a role with a name that starts with a letter later in the alphabet, for example: Test Role
2. Add this role as the Primary Role of at least 25 active resources that all have a last name starting with a letter earlier in the alphabet, for example: Amos - Jones
3. In the modern UI, go to the Staff module on any project
4. Click on the plus (+) sign to add a new team member
5. Type in the name of the role created on Step 1
Expected Results: The role created on Step 1 comes up on the list and is available to add to the project team.
Actual Results: The role does not come up on the list. Only the top 25 resources (with their last name in alphabetical order) having this role as their primary role are available to add to the project team.
Release : 15.6.1
Component : CA PPM RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Caused by DE49979
DE49979 fixed in version 15.7.1