We investigate to try to see if something can be done on the Database Server (Oracle 12c) or on the NAC Server. When discussing with Oracle they requests some information about the driver and version used by Release Automation to communicate with the Database.
Our current Release Automation version is 6.6.10131
We know that Hibernate and JDBC connexion are used by Release Automation
1) Please can you confirm that RA 6.6 use the following version ?
We find the following information in the "CA Release Automation Acknowledgements 6.5" documentation, but no documentation for 6.6.
2) Please, can you complete the answers to the following Oracle questions :
Release : 6.6
Component : CA RELEASE AUTOMATION RELEASE OPERATIONS CENTER
Our technical writer team is working on the page related to 6.6. which will be having version details of third party library. There is already a user story for same been worked i.e. US600271.
1. Which is full name, type and version of the driver used by the application to connect to the database?
2. Which is the Oracle JDBC driver's library used by the application, if this is the case? (if the customer has a oracle database)
3. What is the use of ojdbc6.jar driver in actions lib?