Lookup list in New UX (when displaying list of say 10 records) is cut off when the lookup field is positioned at the bottom of a page.
There is no option to scroll or select other records that are not displayed.
Release : 15.6
Component : CA PPM PROJECT MANAGEMENT
1. Navigate to Lookups in Clarity PPM classic.
2. Click to open 'Auto Suggest' tab of the lookup and increase 'Number of Displayed Suggestions' from 10 to 20 which is the Maximum.
3. Click 'Save And Return' button
4. Now open the Details page of a project in Clarity New UX.
5. The lookup attribute field will now have scroll bar and display the first 20 values. You can also type in first few characters of a record so that they display in the list.