To see the difference follow the steps:
1. Connect to Clarity PPM - New UX - Roadmaps
2. Open a Roadmap - View Options - Manage Picklists
3. Create a new picklist called Test Now and two values
4. Run Load Data Warehouse job
5. Go to Home - Reports and Jobs
6. Open Roadmap Timeline and click on Swimlanes Browse icon
7. Note the picklist we've created is in the list
8. Now go to Advanced Reporting - find the report Roadmap Timeline
9. Click on Swimlanes
Picklists do not match between Advanced Reporting and Clarity - Reports. Picklists are not displayed in Advanced Reporting Roadmap Timeline report - Swimlanes
All Picklists are shown in the lookup on Clarity side. Is it supposed to show all the picklists on all Roadmaps.
This was raised as DE48774 , and it has been closed as Not a Defect with the comments:
In Reports and Jobs, dependent lookups are not currently supported (not available as functionality). Advanced Reporting does have dependent lookups therefore the two lists look a little different but the processing of the report is the same.