Validate the existence of the temporary discovery_server queue on the remote hub:
- Open the hub configuration for the remote hub that owns the devices that are not listed in USM.
- Select the Status tab.
- Validate that there is a t_# queue listed as _$HUBALL. This is created by the discovery_server when it is started on the primary and is used to get discovery information.
If the _$HUBALL queue is not listed perform the following:
- Stop the Nimsoft Robot Watcher on the remote hub.
- Rename the ..\nimsoft\hub\hub.sds and ..\nimsoft\hub\robot.sds files on the remote hub.
- Delete ..\nimsoft\niscache\*.* on the remote hub.
- Start the Nimsoft Robot Watcher on the remote hub.
- Perform operation 1-4 on the primary server.
Once both hubs are back on line validate the presence of the temporary discovery_server queue on the remote hub again.