When SOI creates a ticket to Service Now through ITPAM it pre-pends the Description field with SOI Server [SOi server name] and forwarded Alarm [Alarm ID] , how to replace the "SOI Server [SOi server name] and forwarded Alarm [Alarm ID]" section with CI name?
Component : Service Operations Insight (SOI) Manager 4.2
- Log in to ITPAM
- Go to Library
- expand root folder /
- Select "CA Help Desk Integration" and you'll see the "Configuration Dataset" on the right hand side
- Expand Internal Configuration and the DescPrepend field has the description that is pre-pended to the description sent from SOI.
- To Edit this right click the Configuration Dataset
- check out
- Edit the DescPrepend to your liking. Please keep in mind any value in DescPrepend field should within a double quote.
- Save and check in
- To prepend the Description with the CI name do the following:
- Edit the ticket action in SOI console - Select Description property name and Add $[Model Name] to the property value window.