The end user is no longer able to connect to the web archive using existing user name and password.
Component : UNIFIED INFRASTRUCTURE MGMT
1. Please visit casupport.broadcom.com and you will be prompted to reset your password.
A valid user name and password will be required to open a case or download software in customer support portal (casupport.broadcom.com) and this is the same credential used to access support.nimsoft.com and the Web Archive via Admin Console or Infrastructure Manager.
2. After connecting to the primary hub in AC or IM. Modify the saved credential in the following ways:
For Infrastructure Manager (IM )
- Log into IM.
- Select menu Tools>Options.
- Enter the new credential and press OK to save.
- Test the credential by downloading a probe from the archive: Right click on a probe and select 'Download '
For Admin Console (AC)
- Log into AC.
- Select the primary hub and then select Archive tab in the right pane.
- Select the Actions menu and then select 'Enter Credentials...' .
- Enter the credential and save the input.
- In the same page, try to download a package via the inline menu near package name.