While trying to upload any package using Content Add-Ins the process gets triggered but never completes. Same issue occurs when we attempt to create new package using Content Packages.
The content add-in installer job fails with the following error message: 'NJS-0401: Execution of job failed.'
SQL error code: 1400
Error message: [CA Clarity][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("NIKU"."CMN_SCH_JOBS"."NAME")
INSERT INTO CMN_SCH_JOBS
( ID, JOB_DEFINITION_ID, NAME, START_DATE,
END_DATE, SCHEDULE_DATE, MINUTES, HOURS,
MONTHS, DAYS_OF_MONTH, DAYS_OF_WEEK,
CREATED_DATE, CREATED_BY, LAST_UPDATED_DATE, LAST_UPDATED_BY
VALUES ( ?, ?, ?, ?,
?, ?, ?, ?,
?, ?, ?,
?, ?, ?, ?)
Content add-in process and content package process should be triggering their respective jobs, but those action became invalid and jobs fail in the background.
Ensure that the required Jobs are available in your Clarity environment:
1. Go to Administration> under "Data Administration" should be "Reports and Jobs"
2. Look for the two Jobs:
3. If these jobs do not exist, please contact Support.
Then proceed to open the Processes
Note: Both of these processes are not visible in UI, so one would need to get process definition ID from database and open any process to substitute process id.
To get the process definition id follow below steps:-
Create two dynamic lookup with one with the 1st query and 2nd with another
1. Select * from BPM_DEF_PROCESSES
2.select * from BPM_DEF_PROCESS_VERSIONS
where @[email protected]
From 1st query take the id and search in the 2nd query you will get a ID which is a version ID
Once ID is obtained follow below steps:-
1. Delete all the instance of content package process from organizer->initiated processes
2. open any process from Administrator ->processes->available and in URL replace process_version_id with the Id obtained.
3. Put the process on draft
4. go to steps->actions-> delete the action and recreate it
if process cannot be updated via UI, an admin would need to xog out Content Add-In process from another working environment and xog back in to the non-working environment.
5. BG service restart recommended.