The activeMQ files were backed up in CA\SOI\apache-activemq\data\kahadb. Some of the files were two month old. The SOI\tomcat\temp folder also had more that 600 files and lot of the xml files with CI details waiting to be processed by SOI manager. All this happened due to starting all SOI service at the same time which caused all data from all connector's to be published to SOI at the same time creating the backup files in activeMQ.
Component : Service Operations Insight (SOI) Manager 4.2
- Stopped all SOI service on all connector's, SOI manager and SOIUI
- Deleted files from SOI\tomcat\temp and CA\SOI\apache-activemq\data\kahadb folder's
- On SOI manager started SOI Application, MQ and UCF Broker services
- Opened http://:7090/sam/debug and click Triage Tests, made sure the server application startup showed completed
- Started the remaining services on the SOI manager
- Started SOIUI
- Started one connector at a time.