User is not seeing all interfaces on a device, but Admin users can see all interfaces on a device.
After validating there were no duplicate interfaces on the device we found the CAPC sync with NFA was throwing some errors in the \CA\NFA\Reporter\Logs\WebServiceQueryLog*.log, mysql *.err log, and \CA\NFA\Reporter\Logs\LogLog*.log like below:
The table 'temprelationsstaged' is full
START TRANSACTION;INSERT IGNORE INTO tempRelationsStaged (ParentGroupID, MemberGroupID, MemberTypeName) SELECT ParentGroupID, MemberGroupID, MemberTypeName FROM temp_id1 WHERE ParentTypeName='group';COMMIT
CallMethod.Invoke - :
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> NetQoS.ReporterAnalyzer.i18n.i18nException: Flatten failed on Interface ---> NetQoS.ReporterAnalyzer.i18n.i18nException: Flatten failed on Interface ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: The table 'temprelationsstaged' is full
at NetQoS.Data.MySqlDataComponentBase.ExecuteNonQueryWithIncreasingTimeout(MySqlConnection connection, String sql, IFileLog fileLog, DataParameter dataParameters)
[ERROR] D:\NETQOS\MySql\bin\mysqld.exe: The table 'temprelationsstaged' is full
Release : 9.3, 9.5, 10.0
Component : NQRPTA - REPORTERANALYZER
1. On the NFA Console server edit the my.ini file in the \CA\NFA\MySql directory.
2. Find the max_heap_table_size and change the value from the default 512 to 1024 like below:
3. Save the file and restart the CA Mysql service, which will restart most of the services on the NFA Console.
4. Perform a Full resync of the NFA data source and allow it to complete.
5. Check the ProductSyncWS*.log, WebServiceQueryWS*.log, LogLog*.log, and the mysql *.err log for any errors or exceptions.
6. Validate that issue is resolved for the user who was not able to see all interfaces.
See also the two KB articles below: