While running an smfedexport command as we have done before the 12.8 upgrade to export metadata for an authscheme SSO setup, we are now seeing errors before it completes.
- There are no errors if we are not including the pubic key decryption certificate.
- The .xml file is created, but it generates a lot of logging errors, the context is in file i am attaching called metadata_exporterror.txt, it references the log4j and a File Appender.
- In looking through the properties files for log4j and other settings, we have seen what looks to be the cause. In SSO_Root\Config\Properties there are multiple versions of some of the properties files. Some with a date of 01/29/2019, which appear to be original when we installed SSO, and then another from 4/25/2019 when we ran the R12.8.2 upgrade.
- In the file cdslog4j.properties from after the SP2 upgrade, it has a reference to #FILE APPENDER that the original file does not have.
- There are also a few instances where the original file has an entry for a "RollingFile", while the post SP2 file just has "File".
- We were able to change to use the files from 1/29 and the biggest errors were gone, the only thing left was this:
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder". SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
At the end, the command prints:
"SUCCESS: Successfully generated Identity Provider metadata document..."
This is happening in both our QA and Prod environments. Before we make any other changes to the properties files, I wanted to see if there are any issues with using the older file, or if there is something else and the newer version is correct, but maybe something else on our systems are not set right.
Policy Server R12.8.2
This is a cosmetic fix. There's a fix coming from QA addressing it in the R12.8.3 releasing soon. If you need it earlier, please contact Boradcom SiteMinder Support and refer to the Engineering DevFix for DE416865.