Release : 11.2 SP2 CUM1
Component : UNICENTER UNIVERSAL JOB MANAGEMENT AGENT
To uninstall CA UJMA on a UNIX or Linux computer, use one of the following methods.
1. Log in as root.
2. Mount the DVD on UNIX using the corresponding syntax for the appropriate platform:
Linux mount -t iso9660 -o ro device mount_point
Note: If the DVD cannot be mounted on the target UNIX computer, it can be mounted on another computer and the uninstall material can be transferred to the target UNIX computer in binary mode through FTP.
3. cd /mount_point/language/platform
5. Select the uninstall option and follow the steps
1. Log in as root and enter the following command: lsm –e CAUJMA
2. If for some reason, the lsm command is not working and you want to clean up all CA products on that machine, rename or remove the /opt/CA directory.
3. Remove the lines in /etc/profile that related to setting up environment variables used by any CA product.
4. Rename or remove /etc/profile.CA.
5. You might need to remove init or startup scripts under the boot area like /etc/init.d.