How to locate and edit CA Service Desk Manager (CA SDM) ticket templates?
CA Service Desk Manager 14.x, 17.x
All Supported Operating Systems
All Supported Web Browsers
Please follow these steps to search and locate and edit CA SDM templates.
1. Login to SDM UI
2. Click on the SERVICEDESK tab
3. Click the SEARCH MENU and select the ticket type that you created the template for (i.e. REQUESTS)
4. The SEARCH screen will appear in the right-hand frame.
5. Click the MORE link at the end of the SEARCH filter criteria. It will now display additional field, like the TEMPLATE field.
6. Select the TEMPLATE field and select the YES value.
7. Click SEARCH in the upper right hand corner of the frame. All active SDM Request Templates will be shown.
8. Click on the template you would like to edit.
9. The TEMPLATE DETAIL screen will now appear. Click on the EDIT button in the upper right hand corner of the frame.
10. Make necessary changes to the template and click SAVE