When posting an announcement for a particular tenant, Service Desk (SD) displays it to the correct users that belong to the tenant, but the same behavior does not occur in Unified Self Service (USS) as all announcements are displayed.
The access type used had set in the "SOAP Web Service API role" a role which had set access to all tenants. USS connects to SD using web services therefore the role that is used to authorize the access of the data is not the default role of the access type, instead it uses the one set under "SOAP Web Service API role"
Release: 17.1 or higher
Component: Unified Self Service, Service Desk
1. Log in SD as an administrator.
2. Go to the administration tab->security and role management->access types.
3. Select the access type used and go to the roles tab.
4. Edit the SOAP Web Service API Role and set it to the correspondent role.
5. Logout and login in USS with the same userid and the correspondent announcements should be displayed.