Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a user and provide him with All Project rights(global) except the following:
Project - Budget Plan - Approve All
Project - Budget Plan - Edit All
Project - Budget Plan - View All
2. Login using this user to the Classic UI. Create a Project, and create a cost plan
3. Go into the detailed view of this cost plan. Hover over Actions. Notice that "Submit for Approval" option is present
4. Go into the New UI, open the same project. Go to "Financials" tab
5. Go to Cost Plans list view. Click on the three vertical dots at the end of this cost plan row. Notice that the "Submit for Approval" option is not present
Expected Results: "Submit for Approval" option is expected in Step 5
Actual Results: "Submit for Approval" option is not present after Step 5
Defect with ID DE48528.
Release: CODFSS99000-15.6-PPM SAAS FedRAMP-Sandbox-Small Environment
Fixed in version 15.6.1.