CA Service Management 17.x
Access to appropriate factory needs to be explicitly granted to Service Point interface via:
1) Service Desk Administration tab -> xFlow Interface-> General
2) Look for Configuration Key = empFactoryAccess
3) Configuration Value contains a list of all factories that can be accessed via Service Point.
4) Add appropriate additional factories that are needed in Service Point.
5) Below factories are in that list out of the box:
For example, in the above case, group attribute did not allow any values to be displayed or typed. So, add the object "grp" at the end of the list and save the change.
So the Configuration Value now would look like:
6) Save the change, and restart xFlow Analyst Interface (xFlowServer) service