After selecting an attribute like group or a custom attribute in Service Point, the dropdown list does now show any values nor lets you type any thing there. How to provide values for such attributes?
Function Access (in Service Point) to such attributes was not explicitly defined in Service Desk Manager.
If browser's Developer Tools were invoked, an error like this shows up:
CA Service Management 17.2
Access to appropriate factory needs to be explicitly granted to Service Point interface via:
1) Service Desk Administration tab -> xFlow Interface-> General
2) Look for Configuration Key = empFactoryAccess
3) Configuration Value contains a list of all factories that can be accessed via Service Point.
4) Add appropriate additional factories that are needed in Service Point.
5) Below factories are in that list out of the box: