STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a project or edit an existing one
2. Go to the Risks/Issues/Changes
3. Create a risk and provide an Impact Date earlier than a Target Resolution Date
Provide Impact Date as of 5/16/2019
Provide Target Resolution Date as of 5/17/2019
4. Save the risk.
5. Error is thrown ITL-0002: 'Target Resolution Date' should be same or earlier than 'Impact Date'.
6. Amend the Impact date to be higher (5/18/2019) and save
7. The risk is saved
8. On the Risks list, change the Impact Date again to an earlier date than a Target Resolution Date
Expected results: Coherently with the functionality on the properties view, to get the alert:
ITL-0002: 'Target Resolution Date' should be same or earlier than 'Impact Date'
Actual results: I am able to set an Impact Date earlier than a Target Resolution Date
This is caused DE49234
Release: 15.5, 15.5.1, 15.6, 15.6.1
This is fixed in Clarity PPM 15.7