How to change a wrong CPC name in a DCI policy
Article ID: 132278
Dynamic Capacity Intelligence
What is the correct procedure to change the CPC name on a DCI policy?
An existing DCI policy contains an incorrect or invalid CPC name.
CA Dynamic Capacity Intelligence (DCI) 2.0 on z/OS
- on the Policies List panel of the ISPF interface of DCI, edit the wrong policy, typing an E in front of it
- on the next panel, type E in front of the CPC row
- change the CPC name
- hit PF3 and return to the policy definition panel
- edit any CG and SYS entry related to the CPC (type E in front of any entry)
- change the CPC ID value for each selected entry
- PF3 to save each entry
- when all the entries have been modified, hit PF3 again
- hit PF3 key again on the confirm panel to save the modified policy
"Edit a Policy" section on DCI documentation.