How do you update the Database Port Number for Jaspersoft?
Article ID: 132247
CLARITY PPM FOR ITG
CLARITY PPM FEDERAL
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
How do you update the Database Port # for Jaspersoft for Clarity PPM?
If a change has been made to the port # for the Database this will also have to be updated in Jaspersoft in order for Advanced Reporting reports to be able to work.
1. Go to $JSTomcat\webapps\reportservice\META-INF\context.xml
2. Take a backup of the context.xml file
3 Enter the updated value for the port #
Note: If the URL field doesn't have a port #, add the port # to the end of the URL and remove the "instance" section if it appears
Example of how the URL line should appear
(Where 1111 is the port # for the database)
3. Restart the Jaspersoft Tomcat service
4. Run the following command: admin update jasperParameter
Important, Jaspersoft service needs to be running when this command is run
- How to change your Jaspersoft Database password integrated with Clarity PPM