You may set up Resource groups to control access for one or more DevTest Servers. You can also limit the access between your Production and your Development group.
Resource groups are defined for one or more DevTest Servers or VSEs and determine the resources that a user or a project can access.
DevTest 10.4 and up.
Here are the steps to create resources to limit access:
1. Login to Identity Access Manager ( IAM) using your admin credentials.
2. Select Users under the Manage menu.Click on Add User and Create a new user : USER1 or select an existing user.
3. Select Roles under the Configure menu. Click Add Role. Create a new Role for this user ex: DevTestPower
4. In the DevTest Portal, click Settings, Access Control, Select the Roles. You will see DevTestPower role in the list
5. Click on DevTestPower and Grant Permissions