This document will show us on how we can receive the alarm with hostname of the db instance instead of the hostname of the robot where sqlserver probe is deployed
1. Deploy the sqlserver or oracle probe on any robot.
2. Open the probe GUI and Create a connection under Connections tab with destination database details.
3. Go to Profiles tab. Create a new profile. While creating a profile, please make sure to add "Alarm source" with Database hostname (By default this field is empty)
4. Click on OK and Apply. This will restart the probe.
5. Once the threshold breaches any of the checkpoint, alarm will be generated with database host name.